Thursday, October 8, 2009

.8 away

Few quick updates. I know I haven't posted in a while.

The bad news: this cold is clinging to me. That's ok because it can suck as much weight out of me as it wants!
The good news: I am .8 pounds away from having lost 10 whole pounds. That's right, I am down to 183.2 pounds - meaning I have lost 9.2 pounds.
I was considering posting last night because I was having a pity party about not being able to break the 184 pound mark. This morning, ta-da.

I am comfortably (ok, pseudo-comfortably) wearing size 14 pants. Which means I can wear them without unbuttoning them or causing my spine to collapse. Admittedly I haven't been monitoring my food intake by recording every morsel, but I have been continuing to eat in moderation and make healthier choices.

I am on twitter now: http://twitter.com/rubynesque This has nothing to do with me needing or wanting to be on twitter. It has everything to do with me wanting to help Drew Carey donate $1,000,000 to a fella with cancer. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/twitter/6258857/Drew-Carey-bids-100000-for-drew-Twitter-account-in-cancer-auction.html

I hope you consider contributing to the cause, considering it's free.

Wish me luck with the last .8 pounds. My goal is to have it gone by the end of the week!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it is the end of the week/beginning of next week. I am still not at the 10lb mark. I am not any closer to the 10lb mark. I think my body and the scale have entered into a demonic pact to torture me with un-changing readouts.

    Oh, and giggle of the week... Yesterday I stepped on the scale and it said 111. I almost shit my pants. Then I realized that wasn't my weight, that was what time it was: 1:11pm. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete