Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat, Eat Eat Eat, Ate So Much Can't See My Feet

Well, my husband and I are stepping up the competition. We decided to race to see who would achieve their "goal weight" first.
Neither one of us is eating particularly well, and neither one of us is exercising. I will give him credit - he did start lifting weights again and riding the recumbent bike, but of late he has lapsed from his exercise regimen.

He claims to have been on an eating spree and figured he had regained all of the weight he had lost. However, he weighed himself and he was surprised he was still under 300 pounds. He is now down to 296.7. Altogether he has lost 13.3 pounds. He says he's going to "destroy me." He has lost 4% of his body weight.

The scale now reports that I am down to 178.8 pounds.
Which means that I am at 13.6 pounds total weight loss.
Not only have I lost more poundage than my husband, but I've also lost more of a percentage of my body weight.
I have lost a fantastic 7% of my body weight.

Destroy? Bring it on.

PS - While on a trip to the store to get me some diet soda, he reported that the store was "all out of diet." He then allegedly checked the gas stations, all also allegedly "out of diet."
One week into the fat race and he is already trying to sabotage me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! 13.6 is a big loss! I have been sabotaging myself, which is worse than what your darling hubby is doing. So today I am recommitting to this whole thing for about the hundredth time. One of these times, it will stick. But you're inspiring me (as usual)! <3 Witchy

    ReplyDelete