Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20


Today when I weighed myself I weighed 171.6.

Or, the scale is broken and there is no way that my true weight is 171.6.

Let's say for a minute it is true -- that means I have finally reached the 20-pounds-lost mark. To be exact, I've lost 20.8 pounds. If you consider I've been really working on it since September, I have lost about 4 pounds a month.

I am still eager to be down into the 160s. Eager eager eager. I have been maintaining working out twice a week and hope to increase that to three times a week. Still eating somewhat healthy.

However, I did eat 4 pieces of pizza on Sunday. Pizza Hut pizza. Meat-lovers style.
9. Points. Each.

Don't ask me how I lost weight. See why I think the scale is broken?!
Oh, and would it be ironic to celebrate weight loss with cake?

I think a layer cake would be most appropriate as I am shedding layers of fat, no?
I mean, "whipped" icing is healthy, right?

2 comments: