Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fail-bruary.

Happy February folks. Six more weeks of winter. And for me, fatness.

At the beginning of my fat-losing extravaganza, I weighed 192. By January 1, I was down to 173.

It's February 2, and I am 173. FAIL.

I need to be honest and write it down. I don't want to start gaining like crazy again, but stalling like this makes me want to be lax about my commitment to exercising and continued weight loss. It's not like I'm getting skinnier without losing weight. My clothes still fit the same. There isn't much more to say about the matter.

I haven't been: drinking regular soda, not-exercising, eating out/getting take-out like crazy, eating constantly.
I also haven't been: working more than 12 hours a week.

My worry is that the lack of work, the stress from lack of work, and the lack of progress on weight gain is going to lead to me not continuing my workout regimen. I'm committing at this point to Zumba twice a week, which my husband agrees we should be able to afford. If I have any hope of even staying 173 at this point (and not gaining any back) I need to continue regular exercise.

I don't want to give up the progress I have made thus far. I wish I had something funny to add. For now you're just going to have to settle for the picture of the shirt.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel like I'm on a teeter-totter... and it's dramatic as all hell. 10 pounds up, 5 pounds down, 8 pounds up, 10 pounds down... eventually, it all evens out, and I just stay fat. I am right there with ya, Ruby.

    I blame the weather.

    ReplyDelete