Sunday, September 27, 2009

Size 14!

So yesterday I wore a size 14 without crushing any of my vital organs! Sure, I don't quite look like a pinup, but it's a start. My total weight loss is 7.6 pounds in the month that I've been doing this. Of course, this week I have been miserably sick, but I will take poundage loss any way I can get it. I haven't been logging my intake, but it has been pitifully small so I don't have excessive guilt over that. I do vow to resume it once I don't feel like dying. All in all, not a bad result for a month's effort.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fitting into a smaller size! That is one of the best motivators for me. I have a pair of jeans that I have was wearing right after Liam was born (when I originally had gone down to my pre-baby size again) that I try on every so often and think about how much further I need to go to wear them.

    I hope you feel better soon, friend. <3Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will comfort you to know that you are not one of my annoying skinny people bitching about being fat. I'm talking about the vanity-pounders. Those who are less than 10 pounds away from exactly where they want to be who insist on using the word 'fat' when they talk about themselves. If they think they are fat, then I must be a blue whale with legs.

    Congrats on your smaller size!!! My belt hole is back out to the second one on the belt. I had been on number five. Oh, bloat/fat fail. Back to it.

    ReplyDelete