Thursday, September 17, 2009

Watch Out For the Wagon



Just a quick response to Witchy...
Yes I did lose some weight. No I am not off the wagon. (And if you know what that picture is, you are frigging OLD.)

Today (or maybe it was yesterday) I found some mystery pounds. I had some serious thoughts about pushing the wagon off the cliff, Oregon Trail style. But I continued to be careful with my points. (Ok I had regular Mt. Dew all day, but give a girl a break.)

The mystery pounds went away. I'm under my points today (even under my 'regular' point allottment).

As you can tell I'm not particularly collected now. I'm very tired. I have a big project that took all day today, and will take most of the day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (and maybe some on Monday). So the good news is I will be occupied, I won't eat as much, and I will be physically working out doing heavy lifting and running around.
Oh, and I will make money which is fantastic because my ass is broke. Seriously. It should have more than one crack in it. Money-less cracks.

2 comments:

  1. I think I tried to forde a river and lost (I just wrote losed... thank you, Japan, for helping me to fail at English) all of my oxen, half my party, and 90% of my food and medical supplies.

    I need to stop at an outpost, ASAP, and get things under control again.

    Time to get some oxen and get a move-on again.

    Oregon Trail analogies ftw.

    Yay project, too. I've been having the same deal, lately. Funny how when both of my hands are busy, they put less food in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I f-ing LOVE Oregon Trail. I am so waiting for Liam to get old enough that I can buy it and install it on our computer just so that I can have an excuse to play it!

    Glad you're ok, too, btw. <3 Witchy

    ReplyDelete