Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spaghetti Wednesday


To Eat or Not To Eat, That is the Question.


Today is moving along like every other day. I got up early (earlier than I wanted) with my kid, ate my bowl of Special K with yogurt boogers in it, and enjoyed some diet Mt. Dew while trying to look for jobs and become fully conscious.

I finally decided to get moving, washed the dishes and started to push-mow the grass. Activity, right? But then the mower ran out of gas. I occupied myself instead with vacuuming and straightening up a little bit. Starving, I opted for a ham and cheese wrap for lunch and reeeally enjoyed some regular Mt. Dew.

Now it's 3:40. I am hungry.
Well, I think I am hungry.
I'm drinking water trying to stave off hunger. Maybe I'm just thirsty.

We're having spaghetti for dinner tonight. I love spaghetti. Plates and plates and bowls of spaghetti.

I could eat now. But that would mean I will (should) eat less spaghetti. I am hungry. I am hungrier for spaghetti. SPAGHETTIIIIIIIIIIII. That's what it sounds like in my brain.

Losing weight really shouldn't be this mentally difficult. I'll have to confess my decision later.

2 comments:

  1. I love spaghetti....try this. I used wheat spaghetti with shrimp and a little olive oil. Oh and put in some old bay. YUM love ya neener

    ReplyDelete